- Office: +1 519 585 2200, x339
- Mobile: +1 519 804 4339
- Fax: + 1 519 650 5250
- Email Ryan Kaitting
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
Ryan Kaitting is an Associate Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. with a focus on retail, restaurants, office and investment properties. Ryan is a key member of the Retail Services Group with over 12 years of industry experience. Ryan possesses unparalleled market research and integrated marketing communications skills allowing him to excel in tenant representation, sales, lease negotiations and site selection for a variety of commercial owners, users and investors.
Ryan began his commercial real estate career in 2006 as a Market Research Specialist for CBRE. Ryan’s ability to network with vendors and other industry professionals enabled him to provide invaluable research data ranging from statistical analysis, buyer and tenant profiles, investment cap rates, and exclusive listing information. In 2009 Ryan became a valuable member of Primus Realty Ltd. Ryan’s ability to multitask aided him in the areas of general administration, production of marketing materials, brand management, database management and market research.
Ryan has been a Sales Professional with the Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region office since its inception in 2012. Ryan is a very skilled and well-rounded agent with a tireless work ethic and proven negotiating ability that allow him to deliver exceptional results to landlords, developers, sellers, investors and multi-market buyer/tenant mandate accounts. Ryan is a proven producer having completed more than 80 transactions throughout 2016-2017.
• Tenant Representation – 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
• Tenant Representation – Herc’s Nutrition
• Tenant Representation – LifeLabs LP
• Tenant Representation – Koodo Authorized Dealers
• Tenant Representation – Water Depot
• Tenant Representation – Kumon Learning Centres
• Tenant Representation – Quik Chik
• Landlord Representation – RioCan REIT
• Landlord Representation – Skyline REIT
• Landlord Representation – First Capital Realty
• Landlord Representation – Primus Properties Inc.
• Landlord Representation – Fieldgate Commercial
• Landlord Representation – Sovereign Asset Management
• Buyer/Seller Representation – Melko Developments
Ryan graduated from Conestoga College in 2004 with academic distinction in their Marketing Program. Upon graduation, Ryan and his scholastic team were presented with the 2004 Waterloo Furniture Products International Marketing Award and the 2004 Brick Brewing Co. Advertising Award. In his final year of studies Ryan competed in the 2003 Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition where he attained an award in Entrepreneurship.