- Office: +1 519 585 2200, x339
- Mobile: +1 519 804 4339
- Fax: + 1 519 650 5250
- Email Ryan Kaitting
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
Ryan Kaitting is an Associate Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. with a focus on retail, restaurants, office and investment properties. Ryan possesses unparalleled market research and marketing communications skills that have been honed over 14 years of industry experience allowing him to excel in tenant representation, site selection, lease negotiations and sales for a variety of commercial owners, users and investors. Ryan is a very skilled and well-rounded agent with a tireless work ethic and proven negotiating ability that allow him to deliver exceptional results to landlords, developers, sellers, investors and both local and multi-market buyer/tenant mandate accounts. Ryan is a proven producer having completed more than 150 transactions throughout 2017-2019. He earned the Top Retail Sales and Leasing Agent and Emerging Broker of Distinction awards at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. in 2018. Ryan has a passion for food and particularly enjoys working with local and regional restauranteurs, chefs/operators who bring unique and creative new concepts to the Waterloo-Wellington area’s brilliant hospitality scene. Ryan prides himself on building long term relationships with his clients, community and peers and is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC) as well as a volunteer and Brand Ambassador for The Food Bank of Waterloo Region.
• Tenant Representation – 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
• Tenant Representation – Carl’s Jr.
• Tenant Representation – Herc’s Nutrition
• Tenant Representation – Koodo Authorized Dealers
• Tenant Representation – Water Depot
• Tenant Representation – Kumon Learning Centres
• Tenant Representation – City Pizza
• Landlord Representation – RioCan REIT
• Landlord Representation – First Capital Realty
• Landlord/Seller Representation – Primus Properties Inc.
• Landlord Representation – Guardian Capital
• Landlord Representation – Canlight
• Landlord Representation – Fiera Properties
• Landlord Representation – Suncor Energy
Ryan graduated from Conestoga College in 2004 with academic distinction in their Marketing Program. Upon graduation, Ryan and his scholastic team were presented with the 2004 Waterloo Furniture Products International Marketing Award and the 2004 Brick Brewing Co. Advertising Award. In his final year of studies Ryan competed in the 2003 Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition where he attained an award in Entrepreneurship.