Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
Ryan Kaitting is a Senior Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. with a focus on retail, restaurants, office and investment properties. Ryan possesses unparalleled market research and marketing communications skills that have been honed over 18 years of industry experience allowing him to excel in tenant representation, site selection, lease negotiations and sales for a variety of commercial owners, users and investors.
Ryan is a very skilled and well-rounded agent with a tireless work ethic and proven negotiating ability that allow him to deliver exceptional results to landlords, developers, sellers, investors and both local and multi-market buyer/tenant mandate accounts. Ryan is a proven producer having completed well over 500 transactions in the last 10 years. He earned the Top Retail Sales and Leasing Agent in 2018 and 2020, as well as an Emerging Broker of Distinction award at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. in 2018.
Ryan has a passion for food and community devoting his time and energy to local and regional restauranteurs, chefs/operators who bring unique and creative new concepts to southwestern Ontario’s ever-growing hospitality scene. Ryan prides himself on building long term relationships with his clients, community and peers and is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC) as well as a volunteer and Brand Ambassador for The Food Bank of Waterloo Region and Covenant House Toronto in support of homeless youth.
• Tenant Representation – 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
• Tenant Representation – Carl’s Jr.
• Tenant Representation – Herc’s Nutrition
• Tenant Representation – Koodo/Telus Dealers
• Tenant Representation – Water Depot
• Tenant Representation – Kumon Learning Centres
• Tenant Representation – City Pizza
• Tenant Representation – Four All Ice Cream
• Tenant Representation – Debrodniks Donuts
• Tenant Representation – Sweet Lou’s Cookies
• Tenant Representation – Sessions Cannabis
• Landlord Representation – RioCan REIT
• Landlord Representation – First Capital Realty
• Landlord/Seller Representation – Primus Properties Inc.
• Landlord Representation – Tricap Properties
• Landlord Representation – SBC Investments
• Landlord Representation – Guardian Capital
• Landlord Representation – Canlight
• Landlord Representation – Fiera Properties
• Landlord Representation – Suncor Energy
• Landlord Representation – CT REIT• Landlord Representation – Skyline REIT
• Landlord Representation – Perimeter Developments
• Landlord Representation – Lowland Properties Group
Ryan graduated from Conestoga College in 2004 with academic distinction in their Marketing Program. Upon graduation, Ryan and his scholastic team were presented with the 2004 Waterloo Furniture Products International Marketing Award and the 2004 Brick Brewing Co. Advertising Award. In his final year of studies Ryan competed in the 2003 Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition where he attained an award in Entrepreneurship.