75 King St S, Waterloo, ON N2J 1P2, Canada
For Lease $15.50 to $32.00 PSF - Retail
Waterloo Town Square | Retail Spaces For Lease
Retail Units for Lease:
75 King St S (Units 35, 34, 28B, 27, 14A)
85 Willis Way (Units 116, 114, 112, 111, 110)
95 King St S (Units C102, C110)
• 95 King St S has two prominent retail space fronting onto King Street and Willis Way.
• 85 Willis Way offers new retail space and is ready for occupancy. Fronting onto Willis Way and Caroline Street, it has potential for patio use.
• 75 King St S is the perfect interior mall for your retail with great exterior signage opportunities.
• Join the fantastic mix of retailers including Shoppers Drugmart, Beertown, Valu-mart, Cora’s, Channers, LCBO, Jinzakaya, Alexandria’s, Shoes, Nougat, Four All Ice Cream, SASS, Booster Juice, RBC Securities and many more.
• Many professional businesses on-site and in surrounding buildings including Uptown Dental, ScotiaBank, Chestnut Park, PWC, KPMG and many more.
• Two free parking lots dedicated to Waterloo Town Square, the North Parking lot on Erb St and King St and the South Parking lot on Willis Way and Caroline St. Free two-hour parking for customers.
• Surrounded by prominent high-density residential, commercial and institutional centres such as the
Barrelyards, Seagram Lofts, CIGI, City Hall, The Region of Waterloo, Bauer Buildings, 144 Park and RED.
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
Fraser Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.