1400 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9B 1K3, Canada
For Lease Contact Broker for Price - Retail
1400 Upper James Street, (Multiple Units), Hamilton | Retail Units Available For Lease
• Located on the busiest street servicing the Hamilton Mountain area and is in close proximity to the Lincoln Alexander Parkway
• Strip retail plaza with 26 units and 2 free-standing pads
• 310 parking space for customers (4.0 per 1,000 SF)
• Excellent exposure along Upper James Street
• Co-tenants include The Beer Store, KFC, Bulk Barn, Weight Watchers, Cora’s, Service Ontario, Rogers and Booster Juice
• Possession for all units is Spring 2020
For more information, please contact:
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.