For Lease $24.00 PSF - Retail
250 Dundas Street South, Cambridge | Inline Retail Space For Lease
- 1,200 SF retail unit available for lease in a neighbourhood retail centre
- Located on the corner of Franklin Boulevard and Dundas Street South, providing dual access to the property
- Dundas Street South (HWY 8) is a main thoroughfare through the area
- Co-tenants include Pita Pit, M&M Food Market, Albert’s Doughnuts Bake Shop, Little Short Stop, the UPS Store, Scotiabank, etc.
- The property is located in a strong retail node
For more information, please contact:
Fraser Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
Benjamin Bach | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
Bob Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Linkedin.