Harrisonburg, VA, USA
For Sale $15,000,000.00 - Office, Corporate Campus, Master-Planned Research & Technology Park, Medical
For Sale Rockingham County Virginia Innovation Village | Master-Planned Office and Research & Technology Park (Corporate Facility Search)
Master-Planned Office and Research & Technology Park For Sale
This Class A master-planned research and technology park spans 365 acres, giving the next generation of entrepreneurs the place and resources they need to innovate and develop world-class products and solutions. This facility is a turn-key solution for a corporate facility search offering best-in-class facilities and amenities.
INNOVATION VILLAGE @ ROCKINGHAM
The Rockingham Center for Research and Technology (Center) is owned and operated by Rockingham County, Virginia. The building is located on a 25-acre campus in the Center. The 40,000 SF Research and Technology Facility has been utilized for Advanced Drug and Research on this campus. Scientists conducted a diverse set of research projects, including productivity improvement for the pharmaceutical industry, countermeasures for emerging bio-threats, discovery of new life-saving drugs, and treatments for neglected infectious diseases that affect a significant portion of the world’s population. Research was completed in this facility for new diagnostics, therapeutics, and vaccines.
Collaborative research partnerships with local colleges and universities and strategic alliances with other members of the business community, IV@R is becoming a high-tech and biotech hub, perfectly suited for organizations in the life sciences, energy, information technology, agriculture and crop science industries.
Location | West Central Virginia
Located in the heart of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in west central Virginia, Rockingham County is close to major metro areas in Washington D.C. (125 miles), Richmond (131 miles) and beyond. New York, Atlanta, Philadelphia and other major business center are easily accessible by road, rail and air within one day. Three major interstates, I-81, I-66, and I-64 create a strategic transportation network that provides one-day access to two-thirds of the U.S. population, with Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital, just 125 miles to the northeast, and Richmond, the capital of Virginia, just 131 miles southeast.
• Secure Entrance
• Main Lobby with Receptionist Area
• Large Conference Room Facility
• Small Board Room 1st Floor
• Complete Building Backup Generator
• Ample Parking
• 1,100 square-foot BSL3 laboratory with pass-through autoclave
• 1,500 square-foot BSL2 wet lab suitable for biology and biochemistry containing one chemical hood and one biological safety cabinet
• 1,460 square-foot BSL2 wet lab suitable for biology and biochemistry containing one chemical hood and one biological safety cabinet
• Attached 200 square-foot cell culture lab with one biological safety cabinet
• 600 square-foot multi-purpose laboratory with a chemical hood and power bus for large equipment
• 700 square-foot multi-purpose laboratory with a chemical hood, biological safety cabinet and power bus for large equipment
• 100 square-foot cold room
• 2,500 square-foot Vivarium, External – Self-contained
• 15 self-contained offices ranging from 120-250 square-feet, including an executive office suite
• 18 open area workstations
• 1,000 square-foot break room and kitchen
• 300 square-foot conference room
• 350 square-foot conference room
Rockingham County and the Harrisonburg Metro Area are well known as a great place to live, work and play. Boasting a Standard & Poor’s AAA Credit Rating, Rockingham County has attracted a number of established companies, including MillerCoors, Merck, Perdue, Cargill, Walmart Distribution and Dynamic Aviation, due to a well-established infrastructure, talented workforce and innovative spirit. Our Metro Area is continually recognized for these attributes.
Rockingham County and the Harrisonburg Metro Area are well served by road, rail and air transportation assets. The region is located in close proximity to three Interstate corridors: I-81, I-64 and I-66, connecting Rockingham County to Roanoke, Charlottesville, Richmond, Washington, D.C., Baltimore and beyond. For air travel, the local Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport is served by United Express and offers daily direct flights to Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C., where travelers can connect to 125 non-stop flights to domestic destinations and 50 non-stop international destinations.
IV@R Development Land
The 365 acres of available development land is fully serviced. Sites include natural gas and fiber optics. All services are completely in place.
Rockingham County and the Harrisonburg Metro Area lead the way in regional business advantages. Businesses in the region can take advantage of generous incentives
• Commonwealth Opportunity Fund
• Agricultural & Forestry Industries Development Fund
• Virginia Investment Partnership
• Virgina Economic Development Incentive Grant
• Virgina Jobs Investment Program
• Corporate Income Tax Credits
• Sales and Use Tax Exemptions
• Property Tax Exceptions
• Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
• Foreign Trade Zones