For Sale $1,195,000.00 Sale - Land View Property Brochure
79 King Edward St. Paris | Commercial Land for Sale
- Excellent commercial development
- Lot located in the bustling town of Paris
- Strategically located between Hwy 403 and the downtown core
- 192 foot frontage onto King Edward Street (Hwy 2)
- Additional road access to Dundas Street West
- The C2 zoning (General Commercial) allows for a wide range of commercial development inclusive of automotive uses, medical, retail, grocery, and community services
- The land is flat, building-free, and boasts multiple road access on this highly travelled thoroughfare
Excellent commercial development. 0.70 acre lot located in the bustling town of Paris. Strategically located between Hwy 403 and the downtown core with 192 foot frontage onto King Edward Street (Hwy#2) and additional road access to Dundas Street West. The C2 (General Commercial) zoning allows for a wide range of commercial development inclusive of automotive uses, medical, retail, grocery and community services. The lands are flat, building free and boast multiple road access to this highly travelled thoroughfare.
For more information, please contact:
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Linkedin.