For Lease or Sale $19,400,000.00 (Lease Rate Subject to Offer) - Food Processing
PRICE REDUCED – New Price $19,400,000
2125 Rochester Drive, Montgomery, IL | For Sale or Lease
• Stainless Steel floor drains
• Epoxy coated floors throughout
• Dry Warehouse: 17,747 sq. ft.
• Office/Break areas: 16,213 sq. ft.
• Approximately 230,000 sq. ft. of cooler
• Ovens & Meat Smokers
• Multiple processing Rooms with concrete curbs and insulated panel walls and ceilings
• Wastewater Pre-treatment System
• Secured Site with guard shack/gates
• USDA & BRC certified facility with on-site inspector office
• 771 sq. ft. Quality Control Lab
• 3,111 sq. ft. Finished Goods Freezer
• Boilers, compressors
• Gusto Pork and Butterball Turkey production
For more information, please contact:
Nick Holzinger | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.