For Sale Contact Broker for Price - Land
Erbsville Rd. & Conservation Dr., Waterloo | For Sale
• 38.186 acres (1,885.09 ft x 875.27 ft x 1965.77 ft x 28.92 ft. x 878.86 ft)
• Currently vacant development land owned by a non-farmer with a portion being farmed
• Development opportunity within the urban boundaries of Waterloo
• Only a 15 minute drive to Downtown Waterloo and an 18 minute drive to Downtown Kitchener
• Laural Creek Conservation Area is located less than a 5 minute drive away
• HWY 85, which connects to the entire Region as well as HWY 401, is only a 10 minute drive away
• Current zoning: Agriculture
• Official plan: Low density residential land use designation
• Water and sewage services expected to be available as of 2020
For more information, please contact:
Ian Cattrysse | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
John Vickery | Sales Representative, Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.