900 Jamieson Pkwy, Cambridge, ON N3C 4N6, Canada
Leased Contact Broker for Price - Retail
900 Jamieson Parkway (Unit R2), Cambridge | LEASED
• Prime retail/service commercial/office space in a busy plaza located at Townline Road and Jamieson Parkway.
• Excellent access from highway 401.
• Plaza is anchored by Tim Horton’s, Petro Canada, Little Short Stop New Orleans Pizza, Duke & Dutchess Restaurant, Global Pet Foods, and other thriving Tenants.
• Retail pad site is also available.
• Plenty of free parking available.
• Great signage opportunities including pylons.
• All units are move in ready.
• Some permitted uses include medical Office, Vet Clinic, bank, travel agency, restaurant, cafe, snack bar, lounge, tavern, pharmacy, food services, personal care services, funeral home, retail store, launder mat or dry cleaners, printer, commercial school, studio, auto services and repair, car wash, theatre, dance studio, public meeting rooms, recreation clubs, fitness clubs and more.
Michael Klein | Broker, Senior Vice President
Fraser Vrenjak | Sales Representative
3D Virtual Tour
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Linkedin.