75 Dundas St N, Cambridge, ON N1R 6G5, Canada
Leased Contact Broker for Price - Retail
75 Dundas St N (Unit #6D), Cambridge | LEASED
- Prime retail leasing opportunity within the Highland Shopping Centre located at the signalized corner of Dundas Street North and Main Street in south Cambridge.
- 2,584 SF endcap unit that will be delivered in shell condition with possession available November 1st, 2021.
- High density retail node with average traffic counts of 28,839 vehicles per day.
- Grocery anchored centre with a mix of national and local brand tenants including Canadian Tire, Freshco, City Pizza and McDonald’s.
- Join the exciting new tenants coming to the site in Spring 2022 including Starbucks drive-thru, Quesada Burritos & Tacos, Great Clips, Sunset Grill and more.
- Zoning allows for retail, restaurants, offices, services and more. The Landlord will not consider Cannabis retail as a tenancy.
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Linkedin.