72 Carden St, Guelph, ON N1H 3A3, Canada
For Lease $17.00 to $20.00 PSF - Retail
72 Carden Street, Guelph | Downtown Guelph Retail Opportunity for Lease
• Iconic Limestone Building in Downtown Guelph for Lease. Come and be a part of Historic Downtown Guelph!
• Benefit from the local traffic in the neighbourhood.
• Located a few minute’s walk from the New Downtown Six Storey Parking Garage and the VIA Rail train station.
• This 5200 SF Unit former restaurant space is located across the street from the main bus terminal hub in the City.
• 29 Buses come and go from the main bus terminal as well as the GO shuttle.
• The unit comes with a large range hood in the kitchen.
• Liquor license is available by application.
• The unit is bright with lots of windows and natural light for your patrons.
• This unit can be demised.
• Parking garage available off of Macdonell St.
• Some uses include an art gallery, artisan studio, bakery, catering service, commercial school, dry cleaning, medical office, medical clinic postal service, print shop and general office.
Mary Sojczynski | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.