68 Albert St E, Plattsville, ON N0J 1S0, Canada
For Sale $599,000.00 - Commercial Residential
68 Albert Street East, Plattsville | Commercial Residential Building and Land for Sale
• This property represents a unique opportunity for approximately half an acre of Highway Commercial zoned land in the town of Plattsville.
• The property has an excellent four-bedroom residence plus an 800 sq. ft. insulated freestanding garage/workshop.
• The zoning allows for combined residential/commercial usage.
• Amenities include a Variety store, Home Hardware, Shakers Family restaurant, Trails Edge Tavern, Plattsville Pizza, dental office and car garage.
• Public amenities include a public library, community arena, post office, two churches and two schools.
• 20-30 Minute Drive from the Waterloo Region.
For more information, please contact:
Stewart Campbell | Sales Representative, Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.