64 Albert St E, Plattsville, ON N0J 1S0, Canada
Sold $395,000.00 - Retail
64 Albert Street East, Plattsville | Building Sold
• Excellent refinished church that would make an excellent retail store, eating establishment or service shop.
• Other permitted uses include automobile sales and service, veterinary clinic, laundromat, auction services, farm services and hotel.
• The building can be used as a residence, provided it is used in association with a permitted commercial use.
• Amenities include a Variety store, Home Hardware, Shakers Family restaurant, Trails Edge Tavern, Plattsville Pizza, dental office and car garage.
• Public amenities include a public library, community arena, post office, two churches and two schools.
• 20-30 Minute Drive from the Waterloo Region.
• Wheelchair accessible.
For more information, please contact:
Stewart Campbell | Sales Representative, Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.