6 George St N, Cambridge, ON N1S 2M7, Canada
Leased Contact Broker for Price - Office, Medical
6 George Street North, Cambridge | LEASED
• Turnkey office space with in suite washroom and kitchenette
• Ideal for professional office use
• On-site parking
• Plenty of natural light with large windows
• Less than a 5 minute walk to Dunfield Theatre Cambridge
• Multiple restaurants nearby including: Cambridge Mill, Barnacle Bill’s, Monigram Coffee Roasters, Black Badger, Zen Gardens, Melville Cafe, Red Basil, Cafe 13 Main Street Grill, and Kiwi Gastropub
• Scotiabank, Royal Bank, CIBC, Bank of Montreal, and Canada Post are within an easy walking distance
• Moksha Yoga is less than a 10 minute walk away, making it easy to enjoy a class before or after work
• Only a block away from the Grand River
For more information, please contact:
Fraser Vrenjak | Sales Representative
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.