563 Highland Rd W, Kitchener, ON N2M 5K2, Canada
For Lease $4.50 to $28.00 PSF - Retail, Industrial
525-563 Highland Road West, Kitchener | Retail Space for Lease
• Exceptional building and pylon signage opportunities.
• Ample parking throughout with dedicated in-out lanes from Highland Road West and Westmount Road.
• 5 minutes from St. Mary’s Hospital and 7 minutes from Downtown Kitchener.
• Strong anchors and co-tenancies with Swiss Chalet drive-thru, Shoppers Drug Mart, Hakim Optical, Dollarama, Scotiabank, Little Caesars and many more.
525 Highland Road West (Unit 8), Kitchener | Inline Retail Space for Lease
• 1,587 SF Unit available at The Shops at Highland & Westmount.
• Additional basement storage space is also available.All equipment and chattels are not included and sold separately as part of the business sale which is also available.
563 Highland Road West (Unit #1-8), Kitchener | Lower Level Space for Lease
• Unique opportunity to lease up to 22,000 SF of economically efficient lower level warehouse space at The Shops at
Highland & Westmount.
• The space features several points of access and is well positioned at two arterial roads with close proximity to Highway 85.
• Clean, bright and divisible space to 5,000 SF, 10,000 SF and 15,000 SF increments.
• The premises is equipped with a security and surveillance system, shared freight elevator, shared conveyor belt (with ground floor level access) and 2 shared shipping/receiving doors (8×8 dock-level).
• Shorter term leases could be entertained by the landlord.
• Building and pylon signage opportunities.
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Vice President
Fraser Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Vice President
3D Virtual Tour
3D Virtual Tour
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.