400 Southdale Rd E, London, ON N6E 1A3, Canada
For Lease $725,000.00 - Land, Retail
400 Southdale Road East, London | Commercial Land for Sale
• Vacant commercial land located in a busy node with numerous strip plazas, offices, apartment buildings, home office conversions and town house complexes
• Site is located at a high traffic signalized intersection offering excellent exposure and has two points of access
• Surrounded by national retailers, medical professionals, mid to high density residential, and a golf course
• Traffic volumes exceed 18,500 vehicles per day
• Commercial landscape is currently dominated by personal care and restaurants
• The new Official Plan designates the site as Neighbourhood Place, which is essentially a low density residential land use
• Due to its location on a major roadway, the new Official Plan allows for limited commercial uses as part of an overall mixed use development
• There are 2 easements – one at the north end of the property in favour of Bell Canada and one on the southeast corner in favour of Union Gas
For more information, please contact:
Bob Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.