318 Frederick St, Kitchener, ON N2H 2N8, Canada
For Sale $660,000.00 - Residential, Office, Building
318 Frederick Street, Kitchener | Commercial/Residential Building For Sale
• Well maintained commercial/residential property in the highly desirable central Frederick area of Kitchener.
• Located in close proximity to downtown with easy access to Highway 7/8, restaurants, banks, shops, Frederick Street Mall and Centre-In-The-Square.
• Zoning permits many uses such as educational establishments, health offices, offices, personal services, studios and more.
• Several improvements made since 2016 including new porch railings, brick exterior re-pointed in all mortar joints, main floor wood accents refinished/restored, new carpet throughout the main floor waiting room, new fence on lane way installed, new exterior side door, air exchanger (ERV) installed and basement floor and exposed foundation walls sealed/painted.
• Seconds from Frederick Mall, take advantage of several great amenities such as Village Restaurant, Julia Flowers, Valu-mart, CIBC ATM, Photo Master Ltd, Lifelabs, Dollarama, Imagine Cinemas, Frederick Mall Billiards, AMF Frederick Bowling, Missions Thrift Store and more.
• Grab a bite at David’s Fresh Cut fries, Sam’s Chinese Kitchen, Public Kitchen & Bar, Jimmy’s Lunch, Descendants Brewery, The Flour Co. Bakeshop, Tim Hortons, Norris Bakery Limited and more!
• Other Amenities in the area include LCBO, Esso Circle K, Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery, Centre in The Square, Civic Centre Park, and so much more.
• GRT bus stop right in front of the building with several bus stops along Frederick street.
• Quick access to HWY 7, HWY 8 and HWY 85 via Victoria Street North and Edna Street.
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.