2318 Dundas Street West, Mississauga ON
For Sale $1,275,000.00 - Land
2318 Dundas Street West, Mississauga | For Sale
• 0.572 acres of vacant land available
• Zoning is C5-3 (motor vehicle commercial)
• Land use options are continuation of existing service-commercial uses or immediate redevelopment for commercial uses
• Municipal services reported available to the site include: water, sewer, hydro, natural gas, and telephone
• Dundas Street West provides the frontage and access for the site
• It is a 4 lane asphalt paved, northeast-southwest arterial route with traffic-light controlled intersections and turning lanes
• It has concrete sidewalks, curbs & gutters, street lights and fire hydrants
For more information, please contact:
Bob Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.