1354 Gordon St, Guelph, ON N1L 1C8, Canada
For Lease $40.00 PSF - Restaurant/B&B, Retail
1354 Gordon Street, Guelph | Hamilton Corners | For Lease
- Site consists of gas station with convenience store, auto service building, and 2 restaurant buildings (1 with drive thru available)
- Two entances to the site – 1 from Arkell Road and 1 from Gordon Street
- Zoned as Urban Reserved (UR)
- Over 16,700 vehicles pass by per day
- 51,500 people live within a 5 KM radius of the site
- Located on bus route
- Located adjacent to residential neighbourhood that includes a public school
- Adjacent to Borealis Grill & Bar
- Also within walking distance are the Solstice 1 Condos, Harmony House Retirement Home, Kids Come First Child Care Centre, and 3 different religious buildings
- Zoning is Associated Shopping Area Commercial (ASA), which allows for a variety of uses including: convenience stores, dry cleaning, financial institutions, grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, pharmacies, breweries, clinics, professional offices, and automobile repair garages.
For more information, please contact:
Bob Vrenjak | Sales Representative, Senior Vice President
Fraser Vrenjak | Sales Representative
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.