120 Ottawa St N, Kitchener, ON N2H 3K5, Canada
Leased $24.50 PSF - Office, Retail
120 Ottawa Street North (Unit 123), Kitchener | LEASED
• On the public transit line, minutes to downtown Kitchener and seconds from Highway 7/8.
• Join the excellent tenant mix including WIS International, Canadian Hearing Society, Waterloo Region Labour Council, CUPE and more.
• Retailers and restaurants onsite including Value Village, Tim Horton’s, Subway, Dairy Queen, Little Short Stop and more.
• Located in a high traffic commercial plaza (40,000 vehicles daily) near downtown Kitchener, Eastward residential area, the Expressway and the Kitchener Auditorium.
• Unit 123 is 2,900 SF of bright, beautifully finished space that was previously occupied by a health and wellness centre
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Kaitting | Sales Representative, Associate Vice President
3D Virtual Tour
As a market leader, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region offers a full range of commercial real estate brokerage services to property owners, tenants and buyers serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and on a regional, national and international level. The depth of knowledge and experience of our commercial brokerage team enables us to complete a single transaction as easily as a multiple-building acquisition.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit Our Services or follow us on Twitter @CushWakewr.