- Office: +1 519 585 2200, x350
- Mobile: +1 519 804 4350
- Fax: + 1 519 650 5250
- Email John Vickery
John Vickery | Sales Representative, Vice President
John is a service-oriented strategist with the unique perspective of having been both a Tenant/Occupier and a Landlord/Developer for over 30 years before joining the Brokerage Industry in 2015. His unique experience as both a Tenant Facility Management Executive and then a Landlord Leasing Director facilitates finding innovative solutions for clients. From site selection and space planning to construction, Leasing and Building Operations, John has extensive experience in every facet of Commercial Office Space Transactions and Management.
• Over 820,000 square feet of office space Leased with a transactional value in excess of $114 Million since joining Cushman Wakefield Waterloo Region in 2015.
• Served Tenant clients in every sector including Accounting, Business Advisory, Corporate Services, Finance, Health Care, Legal, Media, Research & Development and Technology.
• Represented Institutional, Entrepreneurial and Private Landlord/Developers.
• Achieved 98% Lease-up of Waterloo Corporate Campus within 24 months of earning mandate.
Awards & Accomplishments
• Top Gun – Office Sales & Leasing Award 2019, (for the largest amount of office space (sq. ft.) transacted at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region)
• Top Gun – Office Sales & Leasing Award 2018, (for the largest amount of office space (sq. ft.) transacted at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region)
• CFM (Certified Facility Manager) Designation, earned 1994 from the International Facilities Management Association
• Paul Harris Award, 1999
• Oak Bridge Academy Board Member, 2020
• Rotary Club of Kitchener Westmount, (member since 1999)
Tenant Representation Mandates
Agfa, Blackberry, Canaccord Genuity, Cohen Highley, Deloitte, Gowlings, I.G. Wealth, Metroland Media, Norton Rose Fulbright, PostMedia, RBC, Rogers Communications, Sun Life Financial, Torstar and VueReal.
Landlord Representation Mandates
Cora Group Inc., Intermarket Developments, Kain Group, Primus Property Management, Triovest Realty Advisors.