- Office: +1 519 585 2200, x338
- Mobile: +1 519 804 4338
- Fax: + 1 519 650 5250
- Email Mary Sojczynski
Mary Sojczynski | Sales Representative
Mary joined Cushman and Wakefield Waterloo Region in June 2014 as a Sales Representative in Waterloo Region. Mary is an active member of the Retail Services Group along with partners Bob Vrenjak, Ryan Kaitting and Fraser Vrenjak. They work as a solid unit offering expertise in retail/restaurant development, sales and leasing throughout Southwestern Ontario.
Mary started her career in Real Estate working as a leasing agent for Sifton Properties Limited in Guelph. After five years with Sifton Properties, Mary worked in Mississauga as a Commercial Property Manager managing a 1.2 million SF portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and resort properties. After 9 years on the management side of commercial real estate, Mary received her real estate license. Mary became a realtor in 1998 and worked for a competing international brokerage firm in the Waterloo Region specializing in commercial leasing where she ranked as the #7 agent in Canada for the most completed transactions in one year.
• Buyer & Seller Representation – Industrial, Office & Retail throughout Southwestern Ontario
• Buyer Representation – Canadian Solar, Burger King, Urban Bricks Pizza, Manulife Securities
• Landlord Representation –RioCan, Fieldgate, First Capital, EmTwo Properties.
• University of Windsor – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and Psychology